MG995 Official Tower Pro Servo
The official Tower Pro MG995
These servo is ideal for numerous applications and easy to use with their common PWM interface and have a wide operating voltage of 4.6 – 6.6V dc making it easier than ever to start your very own robotic project.
Ideal for high torque project applications including automated equipment, robotics and more
This product includes:
- x1 MG995 servo motor
- x1 Pack of fixtures
- x1 Pack of servo horns
We also provide Trade prices for bulk orders, please contact us from the ‘Contact us’ page
Here at blueprint Robotics we only sell official parts and all of our servos come directly from Tower Pros manufacturing house in china.
The famous MG995
Looking for an upgrade on the SG5010 servo then this servo is for you, for its size it packs a power punch. We only sell original manufactured TowerPro servo.
The ideal servo for any robot, electronic or automated project. Create your own automated equipment, wireless actuator or RC car. They are also a great way to get into programming and electronics with their simple to use PWM control method and no external driver circuitry needed.
The MG995 is ideal for high torque applications
- Weight: 55g
- Dimension: 40.7×19.7×42.9mm
- Stall torque: 9.4kg/cm (4.8v); 11kg/cm (6v)
- Operating speed: 0.20sec/60degree (4.8v); 0.16sec/60degree (6.0v)
- Operating voltage: 4.8~ 6.6v
- Gear Type: Metal gear
- Temperature range: 0- 55deg
- Dead band width: 1us
- servo wire length: 32cm
- Servo Plug: JR (Fits JR and Futaba)
- servo arms & screws included and fit with Futaba servo arm
- It’s universal “S” type connector that fits most receivers, including Futaba, JR, Hitec ,GWS, Cirrus, Blue Bird, Blue Arrow, Corona, Berg, Spektrum.
- CE & RoHS approved
There are many counterfeit servo of TowerPro from China dealers selling on eBay, Amazon and Alibaba websites. If the suppliers removed “TowerPro” logo from the photos and the products description, they are selling counterfeits low quality servo.
|Dimensions||40.7 x 19.7 x 42.9 mm|