SG5010 Official Tower Pro Servo/
The official small but powerful SG5010 from Tower Pro
These servo is ideal for numerous applications and easy to use with their common PWM interface and have a wide operating voltage of 4.6 – 6V dc making it easier than ever to start your very own robotic project.
This product includes:
- x1 SG5010 servo motor
- x1 Pack of fixtures
- x1 Pack of servo horns
We also provide Trade prices for bulk orders, please contact us from the ‘Contact us’ page
Here at blueprint Robotics we only sell official parts and all of our servos come directly from Tower Pros manufacturing house in china.
The SG5010 digital servo
This standard servo is used in cars, boats, or where any standard servo is called for. We only sell original manufactured TowerPro servo.
The perfect start to your own robot, electronic or automated project these servos are small by powerful. Create your own working iron man helmet, wireless actuator or RC car. They are also a great way to get into programming and electronics with their simple to use PWM control method and no external driver circuitry needed.
The SG5010 digital servo is ideal for lower torque and cost solutions
- Weight: 47g
- Dimension: 40.6×20.5x38mm
- Stall torque: 5.5kg/cm(4.8v); 6.5kg/cm(6v);
- Operating speed: 0.19sec/deg (4.8v) 0.15sec/deg (6.0v)
- Operating voltage: 4.8-6v
- Temperature range: 0℃_ 55℃
- Gear Type: nylon gear
- Temperature range: 0- 55deg
- Servo Plug: JR (Fits JR and Futaba)
- Dead band width: 1us
- servo wire length: 32cm
- servo arms &screws included and fit with Futaba servo arm
- It’s universal “S” type connector that fits most receivers, including Futaba, JR, Hitec ,GWS, Cirrus, Blue Bird, Blue Arrow, Corona, Berg, Spektrum.
- CE &RoHS approved
There are many counterfeit servo of TowerPro from China dealers selling on eBay, Amazon and Alibaba websites. If the suppliers removed “TowerPro” logo from the photos and the products description, they are selling counterfeits low quality servo.
|Dimensions||40.7 x 19.7 x 42.9 mm|